Saturday, September 23, 2006

The Spoils...coming to a testosterone laden male near you...

I'm on six board of advisors now - I know, that's way too many, and want to start featuring the progress of companies I've helped over the next few months. The first is Tenacious Games, whom I've been helping in fundraising for the past year and a half, and a company that has successfully raised two rounds of funding. In November they will be releasing their flagship product The Spoils, and the reviews are coming in very positive during their open beta.

Check this one out!

The buzz about this company and game is really building, and of course if the game is a success, it's like printing money. Could be one of the next successful Seattle startups, and I'm happy to be a part of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home